The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (CCHR) is a non-political, independent, non-governmental organization that works to promote and protect democracy and respect for human rights throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
Currently, CCHR is seeking to recruit one Cambodian candidate for a period of six months for the full time position of Administration Intern to work for CCHR. Selected candidate will work in our office based in Phnom Penh. S/he will receive a monthly stipend.
- Recent University graduate or year 3- 4 University Student in the field of business/public administration, accounting, management or related fields;
- Fair command of the English language- reading , writing and speaking ;
- Interested in human rights field;
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Honest, hardworking and willing to learn;
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Intern email, and Photoshop are preferable; and
- No work experience in required.
- Assist administration team to arrange meeting room, refreshment, and equipment for project meeting, training, workshop, and other events;
- Check and update stationary, stock, office refreshment, first aid box;
- Assist to check and update the CCHR's inventory and fixed assets lists;
- Assist in greeting and engage with those who come into the office and answer the phone;
- Update staff list, and record letter in/out into a document management system; and
- Provide necessary role to administration team and the organization.
Interested candidates are invited to submit CVs and letter of interest to our office address: #798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Phone number: 023 726 901 or via email at [email protected] with indicate the application title/email subject “Administration Intern”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
The deadline for the submission of applications: 12 February 2021, at 5:30PM
Women, LGBTIQ Indigenous minorities and candidates with disadvantaged backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.